Nausea Relief Band
Sea-Band anti-nausea wristbands are a practical, reusable, and washable natural solution for those suffering from nausea.
The band is made from a soft, knitted elastic which provides pressure to the Nei-Kuan pressure point. This point is known to provide relief from nausea.
Sea-Band is drug-free making it suitable for use by adults and children alike. For children under 12 try our Children's Nausea Relief Band.
- Morning sickness
- Motion sickness
- Travel sickness
- Sea sickness
- Post Operative & Chemotherapy-induced nausea
Fibre content: acrylic, nylon, elastane (No latex)
Aust L: 109529
Scientific studies have proved that one of the most effective drug-free treatments for nausea.
This morning sickness nausea band uses the ancient Chinese principle of acupressure - effectively acupuncture without needles!
This works by providing continuous pressure on the P6 point on the wrist
through a plastic stud sewn into each band.
A low-cost, re-usable nausea remedy solution.
- Provides relief from nausea
- Fast Acting
- No side effects (non-drowsy)
- Pregnancy safe
- Reusable / washable
1. Place your middle three fingers on the inside of your wrist with the edge of the third finger on the wrist crease.
2. Locate the Nei-Kuan point. The Nei-Kuan acupressure point is located under the edge of your index finger between the two central tendons.
3. Position the button facing downward over the Nei-Kuan point.
4. Repeat the process for the other wrist.
*One band must be worn on each wrist to be effective.
No known side effects
Backed by science
3 in every 10 travellers can expect to experience motion sickness during a journey.
*Dr Eddy Bajrovic - Travelvax.com.au
Find us at these retailers