Nausea Relief Band - Morning Sickness
Don't let the excitement of your pregnancy be spoiled when nausea strikes. Our nausea brands are clinically proven, drug-free, natural nausea relief solutions for morning sickness. With no side effects, it is safe to wear during your pregnancy.
Sea-Band morning sickness bands are comfortable, washable, and discreet, and start working almost immediately.
Fibre content: acrylic, nylon, elastane (No latex)
Aust L: 109529
Scientific studies have proved that one of the most effective drug-free treatments for nausea.
This morning sickness nausea band uses the ancient Chinese principle of acupressure - effectively acupuncture without needles!
This works by providing continuous pressure on the P6 point on the wrist
through a plastic stud sewn into each band.
A low-cost, re-usable nausea remedy solution suitable for expectant mums.
- Provides relief from nausea
- Fast Acting
- No side effects (non-drowsy)
- Pregnancy safe
- Reusable / washable
Also suitable for the treatment of:
- Morning sickness
- Motion sickness
- Travel sickness
- Sea sickness
- Post Operative
- Chemotherapy-induced nausea
1. Place your middle three fingers on the inside of your wrist with the edge of the third finger on the wrist crease.
2. Locate the Nei-Kuan point. The Nei-Kuan acupressure point is located under the edge of your index finger between the two central tendons.
3. Position the button facing downward over the Nei-Kuan point.
4. Repeat the process for the other wrist.
*One band must be worn on each wrist to be effective. Sea-Band Mama can be put onto your wrist before you start feeling nauseous, or once you have started experiencing morning sickness.
No known side effects
Backed by science
Almost 80% of expectant Mums will experience some form of morning sickness during their pregancy.
Whilst some find their symptoms ease around 14 weeks, for others unfortunately it can continue for the entire pregnancy.
Find us at these retailers